I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Visitors are obligated to familiarize themselves with the operational rules of the Golf Hostivař area (further GH) and to adhere to them during their visit.
2. At all sporting areas (driving range, practice greens and bunkers, golf course, indoor center), visitors are obligated to adhere to the fundamentals of safety and to in no way endanger the safety of others.
3. Visitors are obligated to observe the instructions of marshal, trainers and other personnel of the area.
4. Admission to individual sporting areas is allowed only to players who have paid the playing fees. The marshal is authorized to check the payment of the fee at anytime and players are obligated to provide proof of payment. It is necessary to settle the payment of fees before playing.
5. During registration at the reception, a visitor is obligated to give their first name and surname and if need be, other identification information.
6. The removal of practice balls from the area is not allowed, including placing the balls among personal things (in bags, cars, lockers, etc.).
7. Smoking is not allowed in the covered and outdoor driving ranges and in buildings (including the reception and indoor center).
8. Individuals under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances are not allowed entrance to the area.
9. Admission to all of the sporting areas is not allowed with strollers, children less than 4 years of age and dogs. Children younger than 12 years of age are admitted only if accompanied and under the supervision of a responsible individual who is responsible both for their safety and that the children will not in any way disturb other players.
10. Visitors to the area are not allowed admittance in unsuitable clothing (ie. wearing a singlet, without a shirt, in briefs or a bathing suit), or in inappropriate footwear (with metal spikes, rough soles or sharp edges, high heels, etc.).
11. A visitor is fully responsible for damage caused by them to health or property of the area or its surroundings.
12. In all areas of GH a visitor is obligated to maintain tidiness, not leave trash and empty ball buckets are required to be returned to their proper place.
13. Visitors are obligated to maintain quiet in the entire area of GH, and that particularly in the areas designated for play and training and near their surroundings.
14. Vulgar behavior towards employees of GH (for example marshals, receptionists) is considered as a breach of the operational rules of the area (point no. 3).
15. Marshals or other GH personnel are authorized to order any player out of the area/course, without any compensation of fees, if the player has seriously breached the operational rules, and that mainly in the following cases:
a) a player has not paid the appropriate fee (is not able to produce proof of payment).
b) a player is using a driving range ball on the course or has stolen a driving range ball.
c) does not obey the instructions of the marshal to move to the next hole in the case of delaying other players.
d) a player, with their behavior, is threatening the safety of other individuals.
e) a player is damaging the course or its facilities (i.e. does not fix pitch marks on greens).
16. Future admittance to Golf Hostivař can be denied to any visitor who repeatedly ignores the operational rules of the area.
17. In the GH area only trainers with a contract with the area are allowed to offer trainer services.
18. The GH area has installed security cameras. Their use is in agreement with the appropriate law no. 101/2000Sb.
II. DRIVING RANGE AND OTHER TRAINING AREAS
1. It is not allowed to drive balls in the direction of the banks, use woods on the upper storey of the driving range and to hit balls further than 200m in the case that there are other players on the wooden driving range on the opposite side.
2. Driving areas designated for trainers can be used only in the situation that they are free (when the trainer arrives they must be abandoned).
3. Driving from the grass area of the driving range is allowed only for players with a handicap of 36 or less and that only in the designated area.
4. The sale of ball tokens ends 20 minutes before the end of the operational hours.
5. Players are responsible for raking the practice bunkers after use.
III. GOLF COURSE GENERAL
- Every player is obligated to register at the reception before his or her game.
- Admittance to the course is only for players. A non-playing escort may be allowed on the course but must first register at the main reception. Each player may have a maximum of one escorting individual and is responsible for their behavior and safety while on the course.
- The number of players per flight is a maximum of four. Only the marshal or starter can make exceptions.
- It is strictly disallowed to play with driving range balls on the golf course.
5. Players are obligated to abide by golf etiquette.
6. It is not allowed to make practice swings with ground contact on the tee boxes (making divets).
7. Players are obligated to fix their pitch marks on the greens and to rake their bunkers.
8. Smoking on the course is allowed only if it does not disturb the remaining players. It is not allowed to throw away stubs anywhere on the playing surface of the course.
9. In the case of a dangerous storm or the need to evacuate the course, the player is obligated to obey the directions of the marshals or other area personnel.
10. The golf academy course is a public course – play is allowed to players without a golf handicap.
11. A certain level of golf skills is expected of a player so that:
a. They do not endanger other players on the course or off
b. They do not damage the playing surfaces, facilities or other objects on the course or off
12. Players must not slow the play of other players. The maximum playtime on each hole is 7 minutes.
13. Admittance to the course is only for players who hold a golf handicap (54 or less).
14. It is recommended to players to register at the reception in a timely fashion, and that no later than 15 minutes before their start time.
15. Players are obligated to begin their game in the set time. Players must be at the first tee box at least 5 minutes before their start time.
16. In the case that players start with a delay, in no means may they delay other players:
a. If another flight is starting in the following time slot: if the start delay is more than 3 minutes the player does not have the right to a drive and must proceed on the course (alternatively to the next hole).
b. If the following start time is unoccupied, player(s) must balance the delay made immediately during the game.
The starter or marshal is authorized to judge the specific situation (i.e. by the capacity on the course), and in the case of an empty course can assign the players another start time (the players however do not have the right to another start time).
17. The starter or marshal has the authorization to combine flights in order to speed up or equalize the tempo of the game on the first tee box or on the course.
18. The time limit for concluding a game on the 9-hole course is 2 hours 10 minutes. Every hole also has its maximum playtime and is listed on the scorecard. If this time limit is surpassed, the marshal has the right to order the players to speed up the game or alternatively move the players to the next hole without finishing the previous one.
19. On holes number 3A and 4 it is strictly forbidden to drive when a train is passing by or coming near. It is strictly forbidden to drive balls in the direction of the train tracks.
IV. GOLF INDOOR CENTER
1. Admittance to the area of the indoor center is allowed only in dry and clean footwear.
2. Players are obligated to drive from the mats in a standard golf stance. In the case of damage to the facilities of the indoor center, own or other property due to an unstandard stance or drive, a player is liable for damages.
3. Only putting is allowed on the practice green. In the case of damage to the indoor center (i.e. window), a player is liable for damages.
4. It is recommended to players to make a prior reservation for the simulators and driving mats through the main reception.
5. It is recommended to players to register at the reception in a timely fashion, and that no later than 15 minutes before the start of play.
6. Players may come without a prior reservation. However, in the meanwhile, the simulators or driving spaces may be reserved by another visitor who will have priority. In the case that at a specific time there are no reservations, the visitor who arrives first has priority. Play is allowed only until the next reservation.
7. It is not allowed to drive any other objects except golf balls (rubber tees, etc.).
8. The sale of last entrance fees to the indoor center is 60 minutes before the end of the operational hours.
9. The driving spaces designated for trainers can be used only when they are not being utilized.
10. Children up to 15 years of age can use the driving spaces on the top floor only when supervised by an adult.
11. The instructions for using the golf simulators are located in the individual cabins.
12. If a player is playing for the first time we recommend arranging beforehand the help of the personnel of the indoor center.
13. Lack of knowledge on how to utilize the simulators is not a reason to claim more playing time.
14. Play space is designated by the playing cabin. During play all individuals must be outside of this space.
15. Food, drinks or chewing gum is not allowed in the play cabins (simulators).
16. During play on the simulators, it is strictly forbidden to use colored, lettered or damaged balls. In the case of damage to the playing screen, the player will be liable for reimbursement.
These operational rules are valid as of April 29th, 2010.
Jiří Martinka – area Director